Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Welcome to The Misforgotten Press, my depository for all writings creative and whimsical. My name is Colin, and I will be your host.

For now, here is a little musing of a poem to whet your appetites. It's something that has been buried in my writing journals for some time now, languishing in obscurity. If you asked me what it was about I could have told you, but I wouldn't have remembered the details. So here it is, a poem misforgotten:

The Introspect Fool

To dance, To sing, To shine
                  of all vocations, mine
My tools of trade
                  The masque, The mirror, The charade
Some laugh, others poke fun
                  I hear each and every one
I babble and cavort
                  'Fore the touted members of The Court

0 comments:

Newer Post Home